Monday, March 3, 2014

What is Vintage Generation?




Hello everyone! 

My name is Jenny and I utterly adore everything vintage! Vintage Generation is my attempt to create a blog revolving around everything vintage - fashion, music, movies, photography, technology, lifestyle, and anything that is at least 20 years old or is vintage inspired. My aim is to show how fun and easy it is to create your own vintage lifestyle. I will post a range of things such as, my thrift store finds, my collection of vintage records, and my love for vintage cameras and photography.For all those who feel like they were born in the wrong generation, know that you are not alone. We are neither the new nor the old generation, we are the Vintage Generation


If you have anything vintage and want to show it off, send me a message and I would love to show it off on my blog :)


No comments:

Post a Comment